Local residents may have trouble finding support services when loved ones fall ill, pass away, lose work or encounter any kind of challenge that is not affordably addressed by for-profit organizations. Charities and non-profits providing support services in the local area have difficulty making local residents aware of their activities or even discovering the existence of each other. Voluntary Action Harrow would like to have some sort of directory service that would allow both local residents and local non-profits to easily find one another
- A directory of local support services that is easily searchable and discoverable by non-technical users
- Ability for local support services to update their contact details
- Allow Voluntary Action Harrow to promote the services they offer to non-profits, and the events they organize
- Provide a controllable web presence for small charities that can't easily create their own websites.
- Increase VAH profile
- Support local charities, community and residents
Prototype site here: